Fall Grain Order is coming.

jefrey3
Brewmaster

Re: Fall Grain Order is coming.

Post by jefrey3 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 am

Grain should be here next Wednesday at 2:00pm.
Jack Frey

BREWsmith
Brewmaster

Post by BREWsmith » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Michael Erwin wrote:Jack -

One bag of pale for me
One bag of pilsner for Jeff and me

Thanks
Michael, I picked up the bag of Americal Pils from Jack today. If you need your half before the Nov 18 meeting, let me know.
Jeff Smith

BM1
Brewmaster

Post by BM1 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Hay,I've sorta been out of touch lately...lots of things taking my attention away from brewing.Trust me,you don't want the list :roll: .

ANYWAY,I totaly missed out on the fall grain order thing.Could you let me know if there was any extra.I need some MO for upcomings but Pale will do if no choice.I would appreciate it if available.
You gonna stop whinin' 'bout that beer,or you gonna send it to me?
Friends don't let friends brew drunk!
Signed:Steve Sluder.

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Post by Justin Rumbach » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey Jack - I don't think my private messages are working, they keep getting stuck in my outbox??

Anyways, it looks like I will be in Evansville on Thursday for work. Could I run by and grab the grain from you either before or after my meeting (which will be right around lunch time). I had put in for a bag of MO and a bag of Pilsner.

Thanks!
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!