Barley Crusher

BREWsmith
Brewmaster

Barley Crusher

Post by BREWsmith » Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 am

After checking out The Barley Crusher web site and visiting a few homebrew forums, it appears that discounts are available for The Barley Crusher throught he company's web site. The price for one mill with the 7lb hopper is $132.00 ($114.50 plus $17.50 shipping). If anyone else is interested in buying one, we could consolidate our orders and possibly negotiate a better price. Let me know your interest and I'll be happy to do the legwork and front the cost.
Jeff Smith

Dwayne_Delaney
Brewmaster

Re: Barley Crusher

Post by Dwayne_Delaney » Sat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm

I've had mine for a couple of years; satisfied customer.
Dwayne Delaney

"Beer is not a good cocktail-party drink, especially in a home where you don't know where the bathroom is"
Billy Carter

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 am

I have one as well and would recommend it (ebay style: "Will crush with mill again, A++++++")

If you would like to get a mill but the up-front cash outlay is causing you to hesitate, don't forget that if you plan to brew much at all that the cost savings or buying grain in bulk will likely pay for your mill in reasonably short order.

BREWsmith
Brewmaster

Post by BREWsmith » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks for the input. If no one else expresses an interest in the next couple weeks, I'll be placing my order.
Jeff Smith

Don
Brewmaster

Post by Don » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm

BREWsmith wrote:After checking out The Barley Crusher web site and visiting a few homebrew forums, it appears that discounts are available for The Barley Crusher throught he company's web site. The price for one mill with the 7lb hopper is $132.00 ($114.50 plus $17.50 shipping). If anyone else is interested in buying one, we could consolidate our orders and possibly negotiate a better price. Let me know your interest and I'll be happy to do the legwork and front the cost.
If you intend to purchase any other brewing supplies, yeast, hops, other grains or adjuncts etc.. Northern Brewer has the same mill for $126 (125.99) and with the $7.99 BrewSaver Shipping thats @ $134. yes $2 more, but there won't be any other shipping charges on the other supplies you buy.

Don
Don Heisler

-------------------------
Brewers make wort, yeast make beer, God is good.

BREWsmith
Brewmaster

Post by BREWsmith » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Since there does not appear to be any other interest, I'm going to go ahead and order mine. Webmaster, feel free to delete this topic.
Jeff Smith