Polerware 60 QT w / Brewmometer

sirgiovanni
Brewmaster

Polerware 60 QT w / Brewmometer

Post by sirgiovanni » Wed May 21, 2008 7:39 am

I have made about 4 batches in this and attached the brewmometer to it. It's a sweet set up but I really want to try one of the new boilermaker brew kettles. Hey I went to Purdue, what can I say.

So that pot lists at around 275, false bottom 74, and the brewmometer at 35.

I'm interested in taking some offers if anyone is interested. I obviously don't expect new prices for it but it's very much like new.

Don
Brewmaster

Post by Don » Wed May 21, 2008 5:45 pm

I wash you had posted this yesterday..
I just bought my wife's birthday present, $800 Sony SLR A350 camera..
I would of had more fun with the kettle then trying to teach her to use the camera.

If you still have this next month I might be interested.

Don
Don Heisler

-------------------------
Brewers make wort, yeast make beer, God is good.

sirgiovanni
Brewmaster

Post by sirgiovanni » Wed May 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Koolio!
I'm in no rush. :)

I've been making 10 gallons about every 3 weeks if you might want to check it out in action. ;)

Just finished the Wit this weekend so it'll be at least 3 more weeks till the conical is hungry again.

sirgiovanni
Brewmaster

Re: Polerware 60 QT w / Brewmometer

Post by sirgiovanni » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 am

I just wanted to bump this in case anyone might be interested in looking at the purchase this year. I can mash 27 lbs of grain at a time maximum and I really want to be able to hit 30 to 32 lbs for my 9 to 10% beers. This is about the only time I can do it with tax checks coming so if you're interested please let me know. You can check out a brewing session with it to see how well it is working for me if you think you would be happy with the grain capacity of the pot. I'll be doing a 26 lb. 7.5% Belgian IPA in 2 to 3 weeks. 3 to 4 weeks later I'll be doing about a 27 lb Belgian Stout so there are a couple opportunities coming up. Thanks
What would Jesus Brew?
Jimmy

sirgiovanni
Brewmaster

Re: Polerware 60 QT w / Brewmometer

Post by sirgiovanni » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 am

I forgot to mention my last resort was to keep this pot for my HLT which only obsoletes my false bottom which is specified at 17 and 7/8" wide should that be of a single interest to anyone. Thanks again
What would Jesus Brew?
Jimmy