- Posts: 576
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 2:01 pm
by Michael Erwin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Contact me via email, as I do not check this board ever. firstname.lastname@example.org
I have the following, I want to move these things out of my house.
FREE for the taking:
- 12 oz bottles (4 cases of 24 each)
- adjustable bench bottle capper
I will consider just about ANY reasonable offer for these:
- 15-gal heavy aluminum brewpot
- ball lock cornies (only a few left now)
- CO2 regulators - dual secondary (1), primary (1)
- analog Johnson temp control
Some people say the glass is half empty.
Some say it's half full.
I just want to know who's drinking my damn beer!
- Posts: 1642
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 11:47 pm
by SkyBrew » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:21 am
Im interested in the bench capper and the co2 regulators, (dont know what condition they are in, $10-20 bucks sound good?)
If you need the bottles and junk out of your house I can pick it up and bring it to the next meeting to set out and get picked through.