Welcome

Tom Wrinkles
Brewmaster

Welcome

Post by Tom Wrinkles » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:56 pm

Welcome to Ohio Valley Homebrewers Association - Let the Brewing Begin!

Dear OVHA Members,
I hope this message finds you in good spirits and bubbling enthusiasm for our shared love of homebrewing! As the newly elected president of our club, I am thrilled to extend a warm welcome to both seasoned brewers and those just starting to explore the world of crafting their own brews.
At OVHA, we are more than a club; we are a community of passionate individuals united by the joy of creating unique and delicious beverages. Whether you're a hop-head, a malt aficionado, or someone eager to learn the ropes, you've found a home here.

Our club is dedicated to fostering knowledge exchange, camaraderie, and, of course, the enjoyment of exceptional homebrews. From recipe swaps to tasting events, we have a variety of exciting activities planned throughout the year. If you have a brew in progress, bring it along to our next gathering – we love sharing our creations and learning from one another.
I encourage you to actively participate in our meetings, join discussions, and make the most of the wealth of expertise within our club. Your unique perspective and experiences will undoubtedly enrich our community.
Feel free to reach out to me or any other club officers if you have questions, ideas, or just want to chat about brewing. Here's to a year filled with great brews, great company, and the joy of creating something truly special.
Cheers to the brew-tiful journey ahead!

Sincerely,

Tom Wrinkles
President, OVHA
Tom Wrinkles

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.

Bottled/Kegged: Brown Ale, English Barleywine, Oatmeal Stout, Kolsch, Marzen, English Porter, Marzen,
Fermenting : ,
Next up: Saison, Belgian Blonde