In case you haven't heard yet…Sept 27 meeting is NOT at Germania...it is 7pm at Evansville Brewhouse
* The meeting’s MAIN EVENT is the Keg tapping of the 2016 Big Turkey winner recipe from Jeremy Dunn brewed at the Evansville Brewhouse with Jeff Smith. It’s a Belgian Golden Strong called “Akuma” which also won 3rd place at the 2017 Brewers Cup.
* John Mullins will be selling Centennial hops, vacuum sealed in 1lb bags for $7 each. He got a great deal and is passing it along!
* Homebrew is allowed. One exciting sampling will be from Aaron Royer’s yeast experiment. I will bring my 2017 Oktoberfest.
* We’re not sure about the laws for bringing outside commercial beers on premises so I’m going to ask for our club members to refrain from that this month. Save them up for October.
* No half-pot or raffle items.
See you there!
1 post • Page 1 of 1