Cookout Reminder

ChuckB
Boilover Master

Cookout Reminder

Post by ChuckB » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:45 am

Please remember the OVHA June Cookout this Saturday, June 23rd. We plan to get started around 5:00 and have grilled brats, burgers and everyones covered dishes around 6:00. Check the earlier Announcement posting for other details.
We still need a couple of special volunteers. One person that could bring soft drinks and ice instead of a covered dish and another person that could bring condiments instead of a covered dish. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer.

Note: On my driving instructions I incorrectly listed the name on my in-laws mailbox. It actually reads "The Ruminers", 10601 St. Wendel Road.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need a map.

Thanks & see you on Saturday!
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
-Tom Waits

Dwayne_Delaney
Brewmaster

Post by Dwayne_Delaney » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:05 pm

I'll bring the soft drinks/ice and the condiments..................does that make me extra special?? :beer5
Dwayne Delaney

"Beer is not a good cocktail-party drink, especially in a home where you don't know where the bathroom is"
Billy Carter

ChuckB
Boilover Master

Post by ChuckB » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:06 am

Extra, extra special! (Even more special because you have to cross through that God forsaken bridge construction!) Thanks a million! I'll take care of kraut, horseradish and onions if you can do the ketchup, mustard, mayo and anything else you like. Let me know if you need a cooler for the ice for drinks. (Note: there is a small mini-mart that sells ice right across from St. Joe Inn.) Thanks again Dwayne!
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
-Tom Waits

JohnD
Brewmaster

Post by JohnD » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:49 am

Many thanks to our hosts!! :D
John Dippel

Barley, water, yeast & hops. The things dreams are made of!!