Wassup

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Wassup

Post by Justin Rumbach » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:31 pm

Howdy from the green pastures of Dubois County. I was in Eville last Friday and stopped by Turonis Main for a bite. I saw the bourbon barrel in the brewery - what was decided to go in there Jack and when can I taste it???

Also, I am coming back down to shoot the Jasper/Central game on Friday. Any chance the Smoked Porter will be on at Turnonis by then?

Hope all are well!
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!

jefrey3
Brewmaster

Post by jefrey3 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:43 pm

The smoked porter is on tap. It is also in the barrel. I will probably as it as a cask ale from a beer engine. Not sure when that will be.

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Post by Justin Rumbach » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:20 pm

Cask ale on tap at Turoni's!!! :beer2

Could you make sure you post it here so us beer geeks can plan to come by for a pint!
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!

Chris Norrick
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Norrick » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:58 pm

Man, I had my taste buds ready but it wasn't on yet at For-Get-Me-Not Friday. Not sure what the deal is on the food over there. We go there every other Friday before poker (for the last year) and the last two times it has taken over an hour to get food. How's the crowd over at Main Street on Friday's around 6?
Chris Norrick
Up Next: OVHA Barrel Brew
Fermenting:
On Tap: